Heavy Rake Bath
This is the same as the Rake undercoat but additionally, we thin the bib and trousers. Some pet owners like one step further and we take a skimming of length off the body, this making it a full haircut.
Here is exactly whats involved:
A visual health check
- We clean the privates only if requested
- We clean the bottom of feet if needed
- A good ear clean
- Toenails cut and dremel
- Rake the undercoat out
- A warm cleansing bath using our “EPI” de-shed shampoo (optional), tailored to your pets fur and skin type
- A gentle towel dry and blow dry
- Rake again and thin the bib and trousers with thinning shears
A delicious few spritzes of a finishing spray to leave a lasting fragrance on your pet
This price ranges according to the breed of dog.
NOTE: You shouldn’t ever have your undercoated dog shaved down. Most people think that this is making the dog cooler… it is making them hotter. The longer hair is a shade to the skin, keeping the dog from sun burning. Of course, we will do what our customers ask of us. However, it is a good thing to look into “Coat Funk”. Take a moment to look it up online. It only takes one shave down that could cause it.